Neen James is a leadership and attention expert known for delivering high-energy keynotes presentations that challenge audiences to leverage their focus and pay attention to what matters most at work and in life – and the value of attention is exactly what we’re going to be talking about today.
Neen recently wrote a new book, Attention Pays: How to Drive Profitability, Productivity, and Accountability, in which she argues that we live in an attention deficit society and that by having more intentional attention in our actions and relationships with others, we can improve our profitability, productivity, and accountability. Plus, I know that you all will be delighted by her personality, wisdom, and Australian charm.
Neen is also generous enough to offer Law Entrepreneur listeners a FREE gift: you can get a sample chapter for Attention Pays and a copy of her 5-Step Attention Challenge by going to thelawentrepreneur.com/neenjames.
- Learn more at neenjames.com
- Connect with Neen: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Attention Pays: How to Drive Profitability, Productivity, and Accountability by Neen James
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads