Chelsie Lamie is a personal injury attorney down in Florida, and she has an incredible commitment to the office culture of her firm. The culture Chelsie has crafted may sound antithetical to the way things are usually done, but I think it’s a refreshing new way of doing things and the results speak for themselves.
- Learn more at chelsielamie.com/culture
- Connect with Chelsie: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Zoom – Video conferencing for remote meetings with employees or clients
- Needles – Case management software
- staceybrownrandall.com – A previous guest who can help you grow your network through referrals
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle