Neil chats with Joryn Jenkins, who has been a government attorney, big firm attorney, medium firm attorney, small firm attorney, law school professor, and solo practitioner. Her firm, Open Palm Law, now specializes in collaborative divorce.
They discuss how the collaborative process works, why it’s less stressful on families (and attorneys), how outsourcing will help you manage a successful law firm, and Joryn’s writing process (including how she is able to write a chapter on the drive home from work).
Joryn has training in the Columbia, Maryland area on May 11th & 12th. You can sign up for this training by emailing her: Jorny@OpenPalmLaw.com
- Thursday, May 11, Joryn is teaching The Collaborative Professionals
- Friday, May 12, Joryn is teaching Solo & Small Firm Lawyers
- From Rookie to Rainmaker: How to Grow Your Law Business: Volume 3 (Open for Business) by Joryn Jenkins
- Download a free eBook: Creating a Workplace Conducive to Collaborative Practice
- Browse Joryn’s other books
- Learn how a collaborative divorce attorney can help you
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters