Molly Beck is the author of REACH OUT: The Simple Strategy You Need to Know to Expand Your Network and Increase Your Influence. The book will guide you in the process of creating your own networking plan, even if you don’t know where to start or think you’re too shy to succeed.
And Molly’s book is just one of her many, many projects. She’s the founder of the podcast creation site MessyBun.com; a networking advice contributor for Forbes; creator of the lifestyle blog Smart, Pretty & Awkward; co-founder of the live event and coaching experience Your Turn To Start; and a consultant for companies like Venmo, Rice University, and Hearst.
- Learn more at mollybeck.co
- Connect with Molly: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
- Read: REACH OUT: The Simple Strategy You Need to Know to Expand Your Network and Increase Your Influence
- Attend an event with Your Turn To Start: LA Event | NYC Event
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters