I talked to Nakia Gray almost 100 episodes ago about her blossoming solo practice and virtual business. Today, that business has grown, so I invited her back to have a conversation about how attorneys can use speaking engagements and online presentations as a vehicle for branding and marketing their law firms.
- Learn more at nakiagray.com | graylegalpc.com
- Connect with Nakia: Facebook | Twitter
- Eventbrite or Evite – Invite people to your event (and get their contact info)
- Leadpages – Create landing pages, thank you pages, and distribute free gifts
- Drip – Marketing automation
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is produced by Podcast Masters