David Burkus is a best-selling author, a sought-after keynote speaker, and an associate professor of leadership and innovation at Oral Roberts University. His newest book, Friend of a Friend, offers leaders a new perspective on how to grow their networks and build key connections – based on the science of human behavior, not just rote networking advice.
We discuss the lessons in this new book and how we can put them into practice after taking a break from our normal routine to share how I first came to learn about David: The Super Connector Summit.
- Learn more at davidburkus.com
- Connect with David: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Listen to Radio Free Leader by David Burkus
- Check out the Super Connector Summit
- Watch: “How To Hack Networking | David Burkus | TEDxUniversityofNevada”
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads