Jessi Patton and Megan Wakefield are the founders and principles of Juris Diction, a full-service business coaching and marketing company “created for attorneys, by attorneys.” They have a lot of insight into how to grow a law firm and what goes into marketing it, particularly for estate planning and other transactional attorneys – and of course, most of us want to grow in some form or another.
Juris Diction’s marketing strategy focuses on consistently creating high-quality content that establishes a firm’s expertise, providing unique and valuable content to a firm’s ideal clients, and building real relationships with potential clients long before a client agreement is signed.
It’s a refreshing approach and, if you go to the Juris Diction blog, you can see that they are walking the walk and providing a lot of genuine value to attorneys who want to grow their business, for free.
- Learn more at juris-diction.co
- Read the blog: juris-diction.co/articles-and-free-downloads/
- Connect with Juris Diction: Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Check out our updated Resources page: thelawentrepreneur.com/resources-2
- Join Neil at the Game Changers Summit (11/9 & 11/10 in Atlanta, GA) – use code TLE for $100 off your ticket
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads