Greg Garman is the Founder & CEO of Lawclerk.legal, a virtual marketplace where law firms can go to hire freelance contract attorneys. And for those of us looking to create a virtual office and outsource as much work we we possibly can, it’s one of the last pieces of the puzzle.
We discuss how exactly Lawclerk works, why an attorney might want to use it, and how it can help small, remote law firms. Plus, you can get a $300 rebate on your first completed project by using the code TLE300!
And if you weren’t aware, MacTrack Legal is coming up next month, Sept. 27 – 29, 2018 in New Orleans. This is one of my favorite conferences and I’ve attended ever year for the last 10 years, and I hope to see you there!
- Learn more at Lawclerk.legal (use code TLE300 to get a $300 rebate on your 1st completed project)
- Connect with Greg on LinkedIn
- Connect with Lawclerk: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Watch: “Lawclerk Explained”
- Read Lawclerk’s Ethics Whitepaper
- Join Neil at the Crisp Game Changers Summit (11/9 & 11/10 in Atlanta, GA) – use code TLE for $100 off your ticket
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle