Stephen Embry is the author of the fabulous blog TechLaw Crossroads, which “is all about the tension between technology and innovation on one side and the law and practice of law on the other.”
Stephen offers a high-level, global perspective on the intersection of technology and the law, so today we’re discussing some of the massive shifts that are taking place in our industry all around the world and how technology is changing the way law is practiced.
- Learn more at techlawcrossroads.com
- Connect with Stephen: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Email
- Check out the ABA’s Legal Technology Resource Center
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads