Sarah Horowitz is an estate planning attorney new to being a solo practitioner, but she really hit the ground running and is already seeing success. Today we discuss why she made the decision to become a solo practitioner, the strategies and tools she uses to run a lean business without an office, and how she leveraged her unique family dynamic to create a booming practice.
- Learn more at sarahhorowitzlaw.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/sfhorowitz
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/sarahhorowitz
- Law Office On A Laptop: How to Set Up Your Own Successful Mobile Law Practice by Catherine Hodder and Kelly C. Sturmthal
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads