Joe Breshears is a fellow estate planning attorney with over two decades of solo experience, and today we’re going to learn how he’s using many pieces of interconnecting technology to provide high-quality support for his clients and improve productivity for himself.
We also discuss a tool that was new to me, Doodly, a software that allows anyone easily create a whiteboard-like presentation. You might have seen it in action in Facebook ads or on LinkedIn in the past and Joe is using it to connect with potential clients in a really interesting way.
- Learn more at breshearslaw.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BreshearsLaw
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joebreshearslaw/
- Twitter: @joebreshears
- Check out doodly.com
- Actionstep – Cloud-based legal practice & case management software
- Lexicata – Law Firm CRM & Intake Tool
- WealthCounsel – Legal document software, trust and estate planning software, legal marketing and continuing legal education courses (CLE)
- Zapier – Automate your workflow
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- SimpleContacts – This is a game changer for anyone who, like me, wears contacts. Using your phone or computer, you can take the SimpleContacts vision test, get a new prescription within 24 hours, and get contact shipped right to your door. You can get $20 off your first order at simplecontacts.com/tle.
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads