Katie Floyd is one of the hosts of the Mac Power Users podcast, which I listen to religiously (and it was actually part of the reason I started the show). She’s sadly stepping down as host, but I want to celebrate and remember her tenure on Mac Power Users by sharing this conversation I had with her about transitioning from corporate lawyer to solo practitioner.
- Katie on Twitter – @katiefloyd
- Mac Power Users Podcast
- www.squarespace.com – Make A Beautiful Website
- www.callruby.com – Answering class is smart. Delighting callers is Ruby.
- www.sanebox.com – Clean up your inbox in minutes!
- www.goclio.com – Clio helps lawyers build a better practice.
- “EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches” by David Ramsey
- “Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t” by Jim Collins
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle