Jessica Markham is the owner of a family law firm near me in the Maryland and D.C. area, but I actually first came across her as a result of reading an article she wrote for The Daily Record in a column called Generation J.D.
The article was called “Culture eats strategy for breakfast,” and in it she argues that developing a culture in your office is the key to developing a strong practice, for both your employees and your clients – and I don’t think there’s a better example than what Jessica is doing in her own firm, as you’ll hear in this episode.
- Learn more at http://www.markhamlegal.com/
- Connect with Jessica on Twitter: https://twitter.com/markhamlegal
- Read: “Culture eats strategy for breakfast”
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads