I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the American Bar Association’s Techshow 2018, a conference celebrating the intersection of law and technology (so, right up my alley). Here to share what we can expect from this year’s conference is Lincoln Mead, Co-Chair of ABA Techshow 2019 and a Project Manager of Canon Business Process Services.
ABA Techshow will be in Chicago from February 27 – March 2, 2019. You can learn more and register for the show at www.techshow.com.
- Register at https://www.techshow.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lincoln-mead/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lincolnmead?lang=en
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads