The email inbox can be the bane of an attorney’s existence, easily stealing half of your day if you let it. But email marketing is an affordable and highly effective form of marketing for solo and small firms, so the inbox also shouldn’t be ignored. However, you can save a lot of time and hassle with a good strategy and a bit of automation.
Joining us today to help us conquer our inbox is Tom Tate, a marketing specialist with AWeber, creators of a suite of popular email marketing products. I use AWeber for both my law practice and my podcast, and although it’s already helped me save a lot of time, I’m still just scratching the service of what the product offers. The sheer number of options in email service providers such as these can look a little daunting on the surface, but after this episode, I think you’ll see that it’s approachable for almost anyone.
- Learn more at https://tomtatejr.com/
- Try out AWeber: https://www.aweber.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomtatejr/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tnrt
- Do More with Zapier + AWeber: https://zapier.com/apps/aweber/integrations
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads