Margeaux Thomas is a solo practitioner who specializes in commercial business litigation, and I thought it would be interesting to get the perspective of a solo practitioner who isn’t in one of the more typical practice areas of estate planning, family law, or personal injury.
Margeaux offers an interesting perspective on overcoming the trials and tribulations of opening a practice – including the impressive feat of launching a solo practice with twins on the way! – and how she’s been able to keep growing the business.
- Learn more at http://thomaslawplc.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/margeaux-thomas-22a25261/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thomaslawplc/posts/d-margeaux-thomas-partner-at-the-thomas-law-office-plc-speaking-at-upcoming-fund/989314721117964/
- Attention Pays: How to Drive Profitability, Productivity, and Accountability by Neen James
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads