Chris Godfrey is an estate planning and elder law attorney out of South Bend, Indiana, which is also where he studied law at Notre Dame after competing as a professional football player for nine years. Chris’s family members also lend their assistance to the practice, creating a very homey and familial space to develop his firm.
We discuss the flexibility of estate planning and elder law, the technology he uses for scheduling and billing, experiments with different marketing strategies, and moving away from a transactional business model towards a relationship-based business model.
- Learn more at https://www.godfreylawoffices.com/
- Calend.ly: https://calendly.com/
- LawPay: https://lawpay.com/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads