Erin Gerstenznag is a technology wizard and a solo criminal defense practitioner, and today she shares how she uses technology to leverage her offerings as a criminal defense attorney. We’ll learn how to use technology to gain efficiency and proficiency in a solo practice, including Erin’s robust and well-thought-out client intake process, which covers everything from the initial phone call to the start of a legal matter.
- Learn more at https://www.eringerstenzang.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ehglawfirm/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eringerstenzang/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EHGLawFirm
- Clio: https://www.clio.com/
- Typeform: https://www.typeform.com/
- Zapier: https://zapier.com/
- HelloSign: https://www.hellosign.com/
- LawPay: https://lawpay.com/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads