I just saw Michael Simon and Andrew Pery present a fascinating discussion at the ABA Tech Show, and I knew it was something I had to share with all of you. Their talk focused on how attorneys can make robots work for them, and today, they’re going to share how solo and small firm practitioners can use artificial intelligence and robots to grow or optimize their firms.
Michael is an eDiscovery and information governance expert and the Principal (and Ronin) at Seventh Samurai. He was also an early innovator using electronic evidence in cases. Andrew is a marketing executive with a lot of experience in content management and business process automation, and he actually earned a Master’s of Law before he fell into the tech world. These two are now collaborating on a number of different products, one of which you may hear about any day now…
- Michael on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-simon-9400014/
- Michael on Twitter: https://twitter.com/roninmikesimon
- Andrew on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-pery-3a536726/
- ABBYY: https://www.abbyy.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads