Allison Williams is back and she has something new to share with us: Law Firm Mentor. Allison first joined the show back in episode 125, when she discussed creating one of the most successful child abuse defense practices in New Jersey (if not the most successful).
We talked about what it took to go from small firm attorney to CEO – Allison scaled her practice 846% in four years, and it is now a multi-million dollar business that only takes 5-10 hours of her week – and that transformation is exactly what her new coaching program is designed to facilitate.
Full disclosure: I have no financial connection to Law Firm Mentor and I am not getting paid for having Allison on the program. I simply had the opportunity to check it out first-hand and I think she has a lot of value to offer solo and small firm practitioners.
- Learn more at williams-law-group.lpages.co/law-firm-mentor/
- Join the Law Firm Mentor Movement on Facebook
- Instagram: @law_firm_mentor
- Twitter: @Law_Firm_Mentor
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads