Melissa Fecak went through a number of different careers – like toy designer and veterinary technician – before starting family law 19 years ago, where she now focuses on mediation and collaborative law.
Her diverse background has resulted in a number of unique challenges and opportunities while growing her firm, and I think this episode will provide some valuable inspiration if you’re also going through a difficult or unexpected transition, as well as some valuable insight into the collaborative law process.
- Learn more at https://sjdivorcesolutions.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SJDivorceSolutions/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SJDivSolutions
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissa-fecak-67a4b627/
- MyCase: https://www.mycase.com/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads