Today, we’re discussing an interesting and important subject that I have been ignoring for too long: eDiscovery.
I had sort of willingly ignored this subject because I didn’t fully understand it and didn’t see it’s applicability to my practice areas, but our industry has gotten to the point that we simply can’t keep ignoring the needs and requirements of eDiscovery, especially given some recent changes in professional conduct rules for attorneys.
To teach us more about what eDiscovery is and why being mindful of it is so critical these days, we’re joined by returning guests Brett Burney and Chelsey Lambert, who teamed up create the eDiscovery Buyers Guide. These two have a lot of valuable insight, and they created an extremely helpful resource that all small firm and solo attorneys should definitely take a look at.
- Learn more at http://www.ediscoverybuyersguide.com
- Page Vault: https://www.page-vault.com/
- CaseFleet: https://www.casefleet.com/
- Logikcull: https://www.logikcull.com/
- Lexbe: https://www.lexbe.com/
- Digital WarRoom: https://www.digitalwarroom.com/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads