Today, I’m sitting down with two of the people behind CASEpeer, a case management tool designed to support personal injury attorneys – and as a reformed personal injury litigator, I was blown away by the demonstration of this product. I don’t have any stake in this company, and I don’t get anything for having them on the show, but I really do believe it will be an absolute game changer in the personal injury space.
My guests are Gabriela Cubeiro, Director and co-founder of CASEpeer, and Darren Fancher, CEO of CASEpeer.
- Learn more at https://www.casepeer.com
- Gabriela on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabriela-cubeiro/
- Darren on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darren-fancher-142321/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads