Today we’re joined by a familiar face and a new face, Erin Gerstenzang and Megan Zavieh, who recently delivered a fabulous presentation at the ABA techshow titled “Care and Feeding of Social Media: Enhancing Your Presence Online.”
So, this episode is about why attorneys should be using social media – because it is an essential tool for communication with clients and potential clients – and how attorneys can do this more effectively and efficiently. We discuss overcoming the reluctance to join social media, how you can make the process of maintaining your online presence easier, the tools that will help you stay on top of using multiple platforms, and the evolving rules covering lawyers’ use of social media.
- Connect with Megan: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Connect with Erin: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Get free stock photos: unsplash.com
- Post to multiple social media channels: buffer.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads