There are questions that come up a lot among solo and small-firm practitioners: What do I do if I have a long-term illness? Or, how do I provide a legacy for my firm so that, when I have to or choose to exit the practice of law, what I built can continue, and even provide for my family?
To help us answer these questions, we are joined by Sofia Lingos, the managing attorney of Trident Legal and the Principal of Confidential Counselor Consulting, and Pete Roberts, an independent practice and management consultant and the Principal of Practice Law Advisor. They will teach us about how creating a business continuity plan will help you maintain your business in a continuous fashion in case of a disaster, how you can go about creating an effective succession plan, and how to plan for the interaction between continuity and succession.
- Sofia on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/sofialingosesq/
- Sofia on Twitter: twitter.com/sofialingosesq
- Pete on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pete-roberts-0698566/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829