Daniel Mayer has a niche practice providing services and resources to healthcare and mental health practitioners, effectively operating as an outside counsel to practitioners in a heavily regulated industry. This is a vital service area that is getting a lot of attention these days, for a number of different reasons (not all of which are good), but Daniel provides a much-needed legal underpinning to assist and support the people on the front lines delivering these services to these communities.
We discuss the circuitous route that Daniel took to arrive at this particular practice, the value – and challenges – of positioning yourself in an underserved or niche space when you are a solo practitioner, and how mental health will actually be relevant to every lawyer, at some point in their career.
- Learn more at danielmayerlaw.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/danielamayeresq
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mayer-Law-LLC-205590496690209/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829