Whether it’s as a coach and mentor or the founder and creator of the Attorney Master Class, Dustin Cole is dedicated to helping attorneys build more profitable and successful legal businesses.
I actually stumbled onto Dustin’s work after reading an article he wrote for Attorney at Work called “10 Rules for Surviving as a Solo or Small Firm Practice.” That piqued my interest (for obvious reasons) and I liked the article a lot, so I asked him to come on the show and expand on those 10 points for all of you.
- Attorneys Master Class: www.attorneysmasterclass.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dustincole
- Read: “10 Rules for Surviving as a Solo or Small Firm Practice”
- Check out Attorney at Work: www.attorneyatwork.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829