A couple weeks ago, we re-aired an episode with David Burkus, author of Friend of a Friend, and I received positive response from that episode that I wanted to share another one of my favorites from back in the archives. (But I promise this isn’t going to be a regular thing now.)
Originally aired in April 2017, this episode features Ernie “the Attorney” Svenson, an expert in helping solo lawyers and small firms make their practices more profitable and vastly easier to manage. Since this episode released, Ernie has also launched Law Firm Autopilot, which is both a course that helps attorneys automate their firm and a supportive community full of lawyers who want to learn new things.
- Learn more at lawfirmautopilot.com
- Join the Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/lawfirmautopilot
- Total Transformation Marketing Workshop: lawfirmautopilot.com/live-events/total-transformation-marketing-workshop/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- LawCoaching.com – Fortune 500 CEOs all have coaches… so why don’t you? You deserve to invest in yourself and see your firm grow. You can learn more at LawCoaching.com or by calling 855.455.0050.
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829