Marco Brown is a frequent lecturer on the process of getting paid as attorneys — and, as I’m sure most of you know all too well, getting paid on a timely basis and paid the full value of your services is a huge problem for solo and small firm practitioners.
We also discuss Marco’s transition from an insurance defense attorney to a solo practitioner, and how he was able to grow his firm to a small firm with five attorneys (spoiler: it’s in part because he was able to get paid!).
- Learn more at www.utdivorceattorney.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/marcocbrown
- Twitter: twitter.com/brownlawllc
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media