John Pontius is based in Rockville, Maryland, and represents individual and business clients before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities. Today he joins the show to talk about how solo and small law firms can set up their accounting and bookkeeping practices to save time, maximize their income and avoid costly mistakes.
- Learn more: www.pontiustaxlaw.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/johnpontiusjr
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PontiusTaxLaw
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829