Neil chats with Mark C. Metzger, the Founder and Principal of the Law Office of Mark C. Metzger. Mark has more than 22 years of experience in the practice of law, and provides a complete range of estate planning services to individuals and families in Naperville and throughout the greater Chicago area. In today’s episode, Mark discusses the evolution of his law practice and the customer life cycle that drives it, technology in law, and coaching as a tool for growth.
Learn more about Mark at MarkMetzger.net
- Filemaker – Create custom apps to meet your unique business needs
- TextSoap – Automate Tedious Text Document Clean Up
- SmartMarketing – We Help Lawyers Get New Clients
- SpeakWrite – Powerful Productivity Starts With The Sound Of Your Voice
- Atticus – Guiding Your Practice
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters