Neil chats with himself, looking ahead to 2017 and planning out his goals for the year.
- Paralegal Consultants – Litigation Support Services, Discovery Materials, Law Office Management
- SusieQBookkeeping – Our team of bookkeepers & accountants pairs out-of-the-box thinking with tried-and-true bookkeeping skills.
- Ruby Receptionists – Answering calls is smart. Delighting callers is Ruby.
- Getting Things Done – Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them.
- The One Thing – The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- AND – Check out the brand new The ONE Thing podcast that just launched this week!
- OmniFocus – Keep work and play separated with contexts, perspectives, and focus.
- DayOne – Capture life as you live it.
- Acorn – Automatically Invest Life’s Spare Change
- “Money: Master the Game” – by Tony Robbins
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters