In this episode Neil marks the one year anniversary of the launch of The Law Entrepreneur with a few thank yous and his gift to you – the listeners. Hear how, based on what he has learned from his guests on the show, he launched a networking referral group and the step-by step actions he took to create the Sempai Networking Group.
We want to recognize and thank two guys who make the show much more professional than it really is:
- Geoff Woods – The Mentee Podcast (www.menteepodcast.com) – season 2 now hosted by Adam Eidson
- My personal mentor and coach
- Really helped shape the purpose of the show and its direction
- Helped me launch and take the show to a higher level
- The One Thing Podcast (www.the1thing.com) – is Geoff’s newest project
- Cody Boyce
- Podcast Masters (www.podcastmasters.net)
- Engineer & producer
Neil references lessons learned from the following individuals and episodes:
- Successful solo/small firm attorneys
- Tom Simeone #1, Julie Tolek#30, Shawn McBride #50
- Derek Coburn #5, Tom Lambotte #16, Steve Rile #48
- Gadget/Service Folks
- Zvi Band #4, Larry Port #14, Amin Rahmani #41
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!