Neil chats with Jared Correia. He is the Founder & CEO of Red Cave Consulting, a subscription-based business management and consulting practice for solo practitioners and small law firms. He shares how lawyers can apply systems that drive efficiency (and revenue), why we should be designing practices with the end in mind, and how firms can lower their overhead by leveraging technology & remote employees.
- Learn more about Red Cave Consulting
- American Bar Association’s Twitter in One Hour for Lawyers by Jared Correia
- Read Jared’s columns:
- Managing on AttorneyAtWork.com
- Law Practice Confidential on Lawyerist.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters