Katie Gutierrez Miller is the Founder and CEO of Assistant Match, one of the very first companies to offer virtual assistants. Assistant Match is unique in the VA space because all of their assistants are educated and based in the United States, and for many professionals that is an important consideration.
We discuss building a remote business, how virtual assistants can support law firms (in many different ways), and when virtual assistants make financial sense. (We didn’t go to law school to do data entry, did we?)
If you want to work with Assistant Match, the first hour is on Katie! Tell them you heard about Assistant Match from the Law Entrepreneur and they’ll take care of you.
- Learn more at AssistantMatch.com
- Connect with Katie: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Hire a great virtual Paralegal: ParalegalConsult.com
- Hire a great virtual Bookkeeper: SusieQBookkeeping.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters