Spencer Hecht scaled a solo practice into a small boutique family law firm, with three associates and a handful of other staff members. We dig deep into when Spencer knew it was time to hire his first associate, how he finds employees who are a good fit, and how he created an incentive program that allows his staff to “put some skin in the game.”
- Learn more about Hecht & Associates: HechtAssociates.com | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- PCLaw – Firm management & billing software
- Remote Desktop Connection
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters