Today we’re going to learn about a novel (but common-sense) business strategy that Ross Albers implemented to grow his solo practice into a successful small firm: the early use of a business coach. Many lawyers don’t consider hiring a coach until late in their careers, but Ross shares how it helped him improve in every facet of business ownership (and why he wishes he’d hired someone even earlier).
We also look towards the future, and consider the role video may play in attorney-client communication.
- Learn more: RossAlbers.com | YouTube
- Work with David Kelly on The Growth Coach
- Watch “Harry Beckwith – Selling the Invisible”
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters