Jeff Banner started a single-office solo practice right out of law school and, since then, he has grown it into a thriving, six-office practice with four attorneys and 15 team members. He shares how building relationships and systematizing business processes helped him scale his practice so effectively, and the resources that have helped him along the way.
- Learn more at HeritageEdlerLaw.com
- Actionstep – Legal Practice Management Software
- ElderCounsel & WealthCounsel – Document Software
- Integrity Marketing Solutions
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters