Karl Boehm is the Founder & Chief Marketing Strategist of Spiral Marketing, who develop high impact marketing plans and brand strategies that help clients get more leads and sales online. It’s vital for lawyers to think about advertising and marketing, especially solo practitioners, because we have to constantly sell ourselves – and, in today’s world, that often means learning how to market online.
Karl is also host of The Spiral Marketing Podcast, which explores the human side of marketing-communications with expert guests. Topics are immediately actionable and built to inspire marketers, entrepreneurs, communications professionals, and creative business-minded people alike!
- Learn more: SpiralMarketing.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Listen to The Spiral Marketing Podcast
- Connect with Karl on LinkedIn
- Hatchbuck – Simple CRM for small businesses
- Nimble – Good CRM for solo practitioners (that connects with social)
- Read: Duct Tape Marketing: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters