Nicole Abboud is a former practicing attorney, entrepreneur, and host of The Gen Why Lawyer. I’m over the moon excited to share this conversation with you because The Gen Why Lawyer is one of my favorite podcasts (you can go check out all 10 of my favorite podcasts for lawyers in Episode 32).
Nicole’s business, Abboud Media, is a video branding and podcast agency aimed at helping lawyers build their brands online using videos and podcasts. We discuss transitioning from being an attorney to starting a business, and how you can leverage videos and podcasts for your own business.
- Learn more at nicoleabboud.com
- Connect with Nicole: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
- Listen to The Gen Why Lawyer
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters