Chelsey Lambert is a veteran of the Legal Technology space (with experience as both a vendor and an educator) who runs Lex Tech Review, a blog that translates legal technology for real-world attorneys. Chelsey recently published a free 200-page Legal Technology Buyer’s Guide reviewing hundreds of the different products and services that are available to solo and mid-size law firms.
We discuss how Chelsey translates complex technology for the layman, why she is writing a series of buyer’s guides, and why all attorneys should learn more about business development.
- Learn more at LexTechReview.com
- Connect with Chelsey: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Download the FREE Legal Technology Buyer’s Guide
- Get the Legal Conference Master List
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters