Emily D. Baker was a Deputy DA in LA County for over 10 years – but, eventually, she wanted greater control over her life. Emily is now the Founder of Ask a Lawyer Now, a service that makes compassionate legal services available to everyone. She has two coaching niches: helping online entrepreneurs start their business legally and preparing individuals for a divorce.
We discuss how starting a business helped Emily attain a greater sense of work-life balance, how to overcome the biggest challenges of opening a small business (or law firm), and what it means to be a self-described “legal-ish life coach.”
- Learn more at EmilyDBaker.com
- Connect with Emily: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Acuity – Online Appointment Scheduling
- Dubsado – CRM & Accounting Software
- Bulletproof Coffee
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters