Samantha Kelly is a small business owner from Ireland who started using social media to market her business because – and I’m sure many of us small firm practitioners can relate – she didn’t have a marketing budget. By communicating with, helping, and listening to people online, she has become an influencer and sold her niche business.
You’ll learn how Samantha became an influencer, simple strategies for building a community, and how professional services can use Twitter as a platform for engagement, lead generation, and branding.
- Learn more at TweetingGoddess.com
- Connect with Samantha: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Watch: “How Twitter Transformed My Life in 140 Characters | Samantha Kelly | TEDxOmagh”
- Watch Samantha Kelly on Dragon’s Den
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters