Neil is stuck inside on a mediocre snow day, but that doesn’t mean he can’t work – just one of the pros (cons?) of working out of your home that is discussed in this episode. You’ll learn how to set up a virtual home office, what you will need, what important choices you will have to make, and some of the other pros and cons of working at home.
- Learn more at TheLawEntrepreneur.com
- Connect with Neil: Facebook | Twitter
- Case Management Software – Daylite by Marketcircle
- Virtual Receptionist & Live Call Service – CallRuby.com
- Fujitsu ScanSnap Document Scanners
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters