If there were a monument for early technology adopters in professional services (and I’m sure that, one day, there will be), Carolyn Elefant’s face would certainly be carved into it. Carolyn writes the longest running blog on solo and small practice, MyShingle.com, is the author of Solo by Choice: How to Be the Lawyer You Always Wanted to Be, and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to leveraging technology for solo practitioners and small law firms.
- Learn more at MyShingle.com
- Connect with Carolyn: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | elefant [at] myshing.com
- Read: Solo by Choice: How to Be the Lawyer You Always Wanted to Be
- Read: Social Media for Lawyers: The Next Frontier
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms – Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
The Law Entrepreneur is produced by Podcast Masters