Molly McGrath is the CEO and founder of Hiring & Empowering Solutions, a company that takes a very unique approach to answering two of the most critical questions that I hear most frequently from solo and small firm practitioners: How do I go about hiring staff and how do I train my staff to best support my organization?
Molly has a unique take on outsourcing that I think will be invaluable to solo and small firm attorneys who want to stay focused on what they do best – like practicing law – but also want their business to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Learn more at hiringandempowering.com
- The Team Empowerment Academy: theteamempowermentacademy.com/innercircle
- Listen: Hiring and Empowering Solutions Podcast
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/molly-hall
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media