Christy Zlatkus has been in family law for about a decade, but she just recently transitioned to a solo practice. She has a really interesting approach to creating an environment and practice that is conducive in the family law space, and it seems to be paying off so far.
So, today, Christy shares how she created an office environment that supports the family law practice, why she hired a PhD to help with family conflict resolution and support, and how she is changing the narrative around family law.
I also want to take a moment to thank Lawyerist for naming The Law Entrepreneur as one of the 10 Best Legal Podcasts in 2019 – and I want to thank all of you for listening because it couldn’t happen without you! I am so incredibly honored.
- Learn more at zfamilylaw.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/christy-zlatkus-29196a3
- Facebook: facebook.com/zfamilylaw
- Twitter: twitter.com/ZFamilyLaw
- Lawyerist’s 10 Best Legal Podcasts in 2019
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media