Stephanie Everett is VP of Community Success over at Lawyerist, responsible for leading the Lawyerist community and Lawyerist Lab, and the co-author of Lawyerist’s new book, The Small Firm Roadmap. Don’t let the name of the book fool you, though — it is anything but small. This is a very serious literary work about how to achieve growth and success as a small firm practitioner, and I think it has the potential to become the go-to book for solo attorneys and small firms who want to grow.
One of the things I like most about the book is that it tackles the topic from the context of today; it recognizes the major shifts currently happening in society and in the practice of law, offering some guidance in dealing with those changes and reframing them as opportunities.
If you want to win a FREE copy of The Small Firm Roadmap, you can record a one- to two-minute video sharing a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d benefit from reading the book and send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll pick one winner and announce them on the show in the future.
- Learn more at lawyerist.com
- Read: The Small Firm Roadmap
- Listen: The Lawyerist Podcast
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieaeverett
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media