Matthew Trollinger is a solo practitioner attorney specializing in personal injury and workman’s compensation down in southern Maryland.
Today, we talk about his experience coming from a larger personal injury firm and creating his solo practice, how he went about that process, and all the trials and tribulations that went along with that.
- Learn more at www.trollingerlaw.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Crisp Video: http://thelawentrepreneur.com/ep-121-game-changer-michael-mogill/
- PR for Anyone: http://thelawentrepreneur.com/ep-121-game-changer-michael-mogill/
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- LawCoaching.com – Fortune 500 CEOs all have coaches… so why don’t you? You deserve to invest in yourself and see your firm grow. You can learn more at LawCoaching.com or by calling 855.455.0050.
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist<span style="background-color:…