Sam Mollaei started off as an employment lawyer. Then he read The 4-Hour Workweek and realized there was another way to leverage his expertise. He created a virtual law firm which has been so successful it has generated over 1000 Google reviews and made him the first lawyer to be a member of the ClickFunnels 2CommaClub ($1 million generated with a funnel).
At the heart of Sam’s business is an automated, dependable system of bringing in and serving clients. He also subscribes to the principles of making decisions based on where you want your business to be, not where it is, and the 80/20 rule.
- Learn more: Legalfunnel.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read: The 4-Hour Workweek
- Read: Dotcomsecrets.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction – Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist – Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time – to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media